elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Original TSSK artwork tester

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trains Are...Mint
little beast
little beast
Trains Are...Mint

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Original TSSK artwork tester Empty
PostSubject: Original TSSK artwork tester   Original TSSK artwork tester Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 08:29

hello everyone

i'm just testing the waters to see if there's any appetite for the original artwork, not prints, from TSSK. Money's too tight to mention and I might release a couple of pieces into the ether so, you know, I can eat and that.

Prices would start at around £900 for, what i would deem, the lesser works like your Some Riot and your Audience, with your Mirrorballs closer to £2000

The Fix and One Day have gone. Tower Crane has been promised to someone for ages but if someone offered me lots of money, or gin, for it then I could change my mind.

thanks for humoring my capitalist leanings

best

oliver
Back to top Go down
http://www.rollingstockpress.co.uk
ticky
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ticky

Female Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Original TSSK artwork tester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Original TSSK artwork tester   Original TSSK artwork tester Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 08:56

Hi Oliver
Sorry to hear that money's a bit tight at the moment - I know the feeling. If only you'd offered this a year ago, I would have bitten your hand off. I'm sure you won't have a problem selling them on here though. Good luck!
Back to top Go down

Original TSSK artwork tester
Page 1 of 1