elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing new around here....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ElbowFreak
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ElbowFreak

Female Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Nothing new around here.... Empty
PostSubject: Nothing new around here....   Nothing new around here.... Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 09:28

Well, that's no offense to anybody. It's just reality. The band you love doesn't tour or release a new CD and everything's stuck.
Look at our forum... I used to post here every day.

Aaaah, I am looking forward to times when there's a new CD out and we can discuss brand new stuff! Very Happy

And I really hope that they are enjoying these quiet times! Ok, it's to soon to say that: but I really hope that they are having a nice Christmas time with they family and friends! santa
Back to top Go down
Dabamash
we're away
we're away
Dabamash

Male Number of posts : 2079
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Nothing new around here....   Nothing new around here.... Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 14:10

Yeah, that's the only problem with band forums, once the band stops doing stuff, the forum gets stale.
Back to top Go down
mrswoman
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
mrswoman

Female Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Nothing new around here....   Nothing new around here.... Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 22:30

While things will go much s-l-o-w-e-r, there will be enough people popping in to keep things ticking over, so don't bail on us yet EF!

Talking of Christmas, there's one idea for a thread...
Back to top Go down
http://elbowfans.org
ElbowFreak
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ElbowFreak

Female Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Nothing new around here....   Nothing new around here.... Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 05:46

I wouldn't bail on my fellow Elbowies! Very Happy You are the only one I can talk to cause none of my friends listens to them.
But at the moment I am having a huge David Tennant phase... So I am a little bit of to his forums! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing new around here....   Nothing new around here.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing new around here....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
elbow room only :: welcome to elbow room only :: the hole (in the neighbourhood)-
Jump to: