elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Am I the only person that doesnt care

Go down 
+14
bluefield
sundaygirl
Grant
bluejayway
Hotblack
nellie
al
ElbowFreak
Dabamash
ticky
My Bury Vest
MagicalTrevor
Mr_K
Leo
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grant
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
Grant

Male Number of posts : 1703
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Am I the only person that doesnt care - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person that doesnt care   Am I the only person that doesnt care - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 00:20

to be fair, she can be lyrically talented sometimes...
Back to top Go down
bluefield
friend of ours
friend of ours

Male Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person that doesnt care   Am I the only person that doesnt care - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 07:21

im still in tears from watching Chris Rock's MJ routine on Youtube, he had it spot on
Back to top Go down
Stockhaus
friend of ours
friend of ours
Stockhaus

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person that doesnt care   Am I the only person that doesnt care - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 16:55

the day after Jackos death there was t-shirts in every stall at glasto saying things about Jacko

things lke "OMG Michael Jackson is dead!" and "I was at glastonbury festival when Michael Jackson died" and other ruder t-shirts.

It was a bit of a shock at first and no one really belived it at first and everone thought it was a Glastonbury Rumour, but i remember where i satm, everyone took their phones of and everyone had texts about MJs death, even i had gotten texts from sweden saying that he had died. It was a bit weird to start with, maybe because it was all very surreal, i was in a biuzzar field at glastonbury and had a drink and yea.
Lots of artists did covers of him ad most stalls played MJs songs,
on saturday i had forgotten all about it.
Back to top Go down
ChrissyBoy
leader of the free world
leader of the free world

Male Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person that doesnt care   Am I the only person that doesnt care - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 17:01

saw Russel Howard on Saturday, (great gig by the way)

He pondered whent the first text message started......Imagine the guy finishing CPR, the doctor just looking at his watch to log the time of death ... and two seconds later 'beep beep' goes the phone in his pocket lol!
Back to top Go down
Stockhaus
friend of ours
friend of ours
Stockhaus

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person that doesnt care   Am I the only person that doesnt care - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 22:08

I bet he is not dead, i bet he is hiding with Elvis.
Back to top Go down
Grant
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
Grant

Male Number of posts : 1703
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person that doesnt care   Am I the only person that doesnt care - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 02:02

Hahaha! You know, I was kinna thinking that, myself Razz
Back to top Go down
Hotblack
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Hotblack

Male Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person that doesnt care   Am I the only person that doesnt care - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 08:37

Yes. I too have been wondering when the first sighting of him working in a burger bar will turn up. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidjwhitephotography.co.uk/index.html
TamedLamia
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
TamedLamia

Female Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person that doesnt care   Am I the only person that doesnt care - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 18:17

nellie wrote:
My best friend phoned me to say her boyfriends dad died yesterday very suddenly, I didnt know this man but I'm much more sad about that than MJ dying.

I am in a quite similar situation, my psycho-oncologist died, she was KILLED! So I was too shocked to feel some grieve for poor ol' Michael. Still I think it is sad and I feel sorry for his kids. I don't know if it is a good idea to give them to Jackson's mom, the submissive wife of brutal Joe Jackson who turned little Michael into the "whacko" Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.katrins-elbow-site.de.vu
ChrissieInFL
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ChrissieInFL

Female Number of posts : 1523
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person that doesnt care   Am I the only person that doesnt care - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 15:30

All I know is that the coverage of his death/funeral/will reading/tributes/custody struggles etc. has been NON-STOP over here, and I am over it. No real news on the nightly news programs until about 20 minutes in, AFTER the latest rumor about Jacko's alleged drug habits has been dissected three ways. Rubbish.
Back to top Go down
Hotblack
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Hotblack

Male Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person that doesnt care   Am I the only person that doesnt care - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 10:15

Thankfully the whole tawdry event has slipped out of the news here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidjwhitephotography.co.uk/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person that doesnt care   Am I the only person that doesnt care - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I the only person that doesnt care
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2