elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Johnny Roadhouse R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bluefield
friend of ours
friend of ours

Male Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Johnny Roadhouse R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Roadhouse R.I.P.   Johnny Roadhouse R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 21:24

Probably mean nowt to those outside of the Manchester area , but the shop at All Saints on Oxford road was an institution for a long long time which through its doors anyone and everyone connected with Manchester music scene passed at some time, the old fella died recently and was quite rightly remembered by the cream of Manchester musicians including Guy and the lads, there was a memorial service at the Cathedaral today, but more fittingly a parade of musicians outside the shop, he would have bloody loved it, R.I.P Johnny
Back to top Go down
Ted
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Ted

Male Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Johnny Roadhouse R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Roadhouse R.I.P.   Johnny Roadhouse R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2009, 23:07

Nooo the man was a legend! I ordered stuff from his shop many times and I know he meant a lot to musicians in Manchester. Rest in peace pal.
Back to top Go down

Johnny Roadhouse R.I.P.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
elbow room only :: welcome to elbow room only :: the hole (in the neighbourhood)-
Jump to: