elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Am Kloot

Go down 
+28
ticky
natalia
sparky
ElbowFreak
MagicalTrevor
al
lucky with disease
oneofthethree
Kim
LongLegs
calypso
Bright Grey
newborn
nellie
Emma G
sundaygirl
Prestwich Red 143
takemeanywhere
chan
bluefield
asleepintheback
Dabamash
Misspelt Yoof
Hotblack
Skeletor
ukkonen
Jonny
Glendarian
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Misspelt Yoof
tower crane driver
tower crane driver

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2008-04-17

I Am Kloot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Kloot   I Am Kloot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 11:49

Johnny is in with Guy on the Finest Hour this weekend. Tune in.

... and tomorrow night show from Amsterdam is being broadcast live on Fabchannel.
Back to top Go down
takemeanywhere
little beast
little beast

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: I Am Kloot   I Am Kloot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 15:31

For any Manchester Kloot fans, Johnny played a solo show last night in Manchester and announced that he would see us on Valentines Day at The Ritz. I can only assume that this will be an I Am Kloot show. The 14th February is actually a Saturday, so maybe it's not just the Manchester fans who will be interested in this one!
Back to top Go down
Misspelt Yoof
tower crane driver
tower crane driver

PostSubject: Re: I Am Kloot   I Am Kloot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 15:36

takemeanywhere wrote:
For any Manchester Kloot fans, Johnny played a solo show last night in Manchester and announced that he would see us on Valentines Day at The Ritz. I can only assume that this will be an I Am Kloot show. The 14th February is actually a Saturday, so maybe it's not just the Manchester fans who will be interested in this one!
Sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
Glendarian
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Glendarian

Female Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: I Am Kloot   I Am Kloot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 15:48

Great, thanks, I'll keep my eyes open for this one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Prestwich Red 143
little beast
little beast
Prestwich Red 143

Number of posts : 62
Location : In the town where they know what I'm like and don't mind
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: I Am Kloot   I Am Kloot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2008, 12:37

I Am Kloot are playing Manchester Academy 2 on Sat 14th Feb 2009 cheers

Tickets £12.50

SEE YOU THERE Party!
Back to top Go down
Misspelt Yoof
tower crane driver
tower crane driver

PostSubject: Re: I Am Kloot   I Am Kloot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 12:15

Guy Garvey and Craig Potter are producing the new album.
Back to top Go down
Prestwich Red 143
little beast
little beast
Prestwich Red 143

Number of posts : 62
Location : In the town where they know what I'm like and don't mind
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: I Am Kloot   I Am Kloot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec 2008, 12:36

Misspelt Yoof wrote:
Guy Garvey and Craig Potter are producing the new album.

Cool Do we have an estimated realease date?
Back to top Go down
sundaygirl
leader of the free world
leader of the free world

Female Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: I Am Kloot   I Am Kloot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008, 17:09

I was wondering when Guy was going to work with them again.
Back to top Go down
Misspelt Yoof
tower crane driver
tower crane driver

PostSubject: Re: I Am Kloot   I Am Kloot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 13:09

iamkloot.com wrote:
Manchester three-piece I Am Kloot celebrate their 10th anniversary with the announcement of a new album to be released later this year.

10 years into their lifespan the band will mark the occasion by returning to their roots and recording an album with close allies Guy Garvey & Craig Potter of Elbow the duo who produced Kloot's acclaimed debut ‘Natural History’. Work began in Stockport’s Moolah Rouge in the first week of January for the album, tentatively titled, “The Sky At Night”

Here’s what Guy & Craig have to say regarding the hook up:

Guy Garvey “"Producing Natural History (I Am Kloot's 1st album) was one of the most gratifying experiences of my life. So when they invited us to produce this record I was overjoyed. Craig (Potter - elbow keyboard player and producer) being involved is perfect because he actually knows what he is doing. Moolah Rouge (Stockport recording studio) is a perfect space to make a record. It is a state of the art studio but well worn and authentic – it’s just my kind of toy shop. As for the songs; they are Johns' best. Listening to the demos was like being jostled by gentlemen thieves. I looked down and my heart was gone; and my fucking wallet!"

Craig Potter: "I been a huge fan of 'Kloot' from the very beginning and I'm very exited to be working with them. There's a great buzz around the studio and having been in the lucky position of hearing the new songs - I'm very confident that this is going to be a very special record indeed."

I Am Kloot will be premiering new songs from this forthcoming album at a one off Manchester show at the Academy 3 on Saturday, 14th of February.

I Am Kloot - Page 2 Kloot%20and%20Elbow-GALLERY-zkqmzaagqkr
Back to top Go down
takemeanywhere
little beast
little beast

PostSubject: Re: I Am Kloot   I Am Kloot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 22:31

I Am Kloot are playing a second night in Manchester on Sunday 15th February. It is again at Manchester Academy but this time at Academy 4 (otherwise known as Club Academy). So, for those of you who have to do romantic shite on 14th February and will miss the gig at Academy 3, you now have a second chance to see 'em :-)
Back to top Go down
Misspelt Yoof
tower crane driver
tower crane driver

PostSubject: Re: I Am Kloot   I Am Kloot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 09:33

takemeanywhere wrote:
I Am Kloot are playing a second night in Manchester on Sunday 15th February. It is again at Manchester Academy but this time at Academy 4 (otherwise known as Club Academy). So, for those of you who have to do romantic shite on 14th February and will miss the gig at Academy 3, you now have a second chance to see 'em :-)
Unfortunately I've got a wedding to go to in London so won't be able to make either. Gutted.
Back to top Go down
Emma G
friend of ours
friend of ours

Female Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: I Am Kloot   I Am Kloot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 22:21

Hoping to see them next week (?) in Middlesbrough. How exciting!
Back to top Go down
takemeanywhere
little beast
little beast

PostSubject: Re: I Am Kloot   I Am Kloot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 23:56

I Am Kloot are playing Middlesborough? Do they know?
Back to top Go down
takemeanywhere
little beast
little beast

PostSubject: Re: I Am Kloot   I Am Kloot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 09:17

Emma G wrote:
Hoping to see them next week (?) in Middlesbrough. How exciting!

OK, so it's a Bramwell solo show and it's in March but the Middlesborough bit was correct!
Back to top Go down
Emma G
friend of ours
friend of ours

Female Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: I Am Kloot   I Am Kloot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 09:34

I received duff information! What can I say??!!
Back to top Go down
takemeanywhere
little beast
little beast

PostSubject: Re: I Am Kloot   I Am Kloot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 10:24

Hey, I'm still impressed. Not impressed that I can't get there but impressed that you had such early info (even if very slightly erm duff) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
takemeanywhere
little beast
little beast

PostSubject: Re: I Am Kloot   I Am Kloot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 13:00

John Bramwell solo gigs in London (Putney), York and Aberdeen as well as the previously mentioned Middlesborough. Tickets on ticketweb for London, York and Aberdeen and seetcikets for Middlesborough.
Back to top Go down
Misspelt Yoof
tower crane driver
tower crane driver

PostSubject: Re: I Am Kloot   I Am Kloot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 19:51

London tickets already booked. He has a thing for playing gigs at The Half Moon. If only it wasn't such a bitch to get too...
Back to top Go down
takemeanywhere
little beast
little beast

PostSubject: Re: I Am Kloot   I Am Kloot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2009, 11:33

Solo shows now added in Derby and Cambridge. It is becoming quite a tour!
Back to top Go down
takemeanywhere
little beast
little beast

PostSubject: Re: I Am Kloot   I Am Kloot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 17:49

New song on the myspace player called Million Things. Nice to start to hear the fruits of their work with Guy and Craig.

www.myspace.com/iamklootmusic
Back to top Go down
nellie
friend of ours
friend of ours
nellie

Female Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: I Am Kloot   I Am Kloot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 17:26

Does anyone know anyhing about i am kloot playing at Blueprint studios his Saturday? It was on facebook a minute ago but I've accidently closed the tab and now I cant find it there or anywhere else and its driving me MAD! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
nellie
friend of ours
friend of ours
nellie

PostSubject: Re: I Am Kloot   I Am Kloot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 20:02

HA! I've found it again, but cant go cos its at 1.30 in the afternoon and I'm in sodding work till 5 Mad
Back to top Go down
newborn
friend of ours
friend of ours
newborn

Female Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: I Am Kloot   I Am Kloot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 20:10

nellie wrote:
HA! I've found it again, but cant go cos its at 1.30 in the afternoon and I'm in sodding work till 5 Mad

Really?!
Is it a ticket job? Have you got any more info?

You could always wag work. That's what I'm thinking! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sundaygirl
leader of the free world
leader of the free world

Female Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: I Am Kloot   I Am Kloot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 20:37

I'm confused - on seetickets it says doors open at 13:30, starts at 23:45....huh?
Back to top Go down
nellie
friend of ours
friend of ours
nellie

PostSubject: Re: I Am Kloot   I Am Kloot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 21:13

Oh God, on one site it said kloot are headlining at 1.30, then another said doors are at 7.30? so I just dont know scratch
Bugger, I'd really like to go, I think I might give blueprint a ring tomorrow see if I can find out anything more.
We're short staffed on Sat so I'd feel bad if I didnt go in but I WANT TO GO! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am Kloot   I Am Kloot - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Am Kloot
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next