elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mighty Boosh

Go down 
+7
Dikky
Misspelt Yoof
MagicalTrevor
Jonny
Grant
Dabamash
bluefield
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bluefield
friend of ours
friend of ours

Male Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-06-30

The Mighty Boosh Empty
PostSubject: The Mighty Boosh   The Mighty Boosh Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2008, 16:02

Saw the new tour last night very very good stuff ( if you like em) bloody irritating if you dont I should imagine) also saw e m in a small venue 500 seater which is a bonus I reckon.
Back to top Go down
Dabamash
we're away
we're away
Dabamash

Male Number of posts : 2079
Registration date : 2008-04-01

The Mighty Boosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Boosh   The Mighty Boosh Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2008, 16:57

I wouldn't really class them as a band, but whatever. I love 'em, very.....original.
Back to top Go down
bluefield
friend of ours
friend of ours

The Mighty Boosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Boosh   The Mighty Boosh Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2008, 21:17

No you are right they are not a band
Back to top Go down
Grant
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
Grant

Male Number of posts : 1703
Registration date : 2008-08-31

The Mighty Boosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Boosh   The Mighty Boosh Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2008, 21:28

I, personally don't like 'em, but i don't mind Noel Fielding on his own Razz
Back to top Go down
Jonny
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Jonny

Male Number of posts : 891

The Mighty Boosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Boosh   The Mighty Boosh Icon_minitimeThu 02 Oct 2008, 08:23

I'm not into it, I fail to see what everyone else sees in it. =\
Back to top Go down
bluefield
friend of ours
friend of ours

The Mighty Boosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Boosh   The Mighty Boosh Icon_minitimeThu 02 Oct 2008, 18:39

yeah know what you mean comedy is such a great divider I am like that with some comediens Lee Evans is one in particular, I concede the guy is really talented and a funny guy, but he leaves me cold, like i said a great divider but hey the world would be a dull place if we all liked the same thing all the time
Back to top Go down
Grant
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
Grant

The Mighty Boosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Boosh   The Mighty Boosh Icon_minitimeThu 02 Oct 2008, 18:46

Anyone else a huge fan of Ross Noble?
Back to top Go down
Dabamash
we're away
we're away
Dabamash

The Mighty Boosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Boosh   The Mighty Boosh Icon_minitimeThu 02 Oct 2008, 19:02

Is that at all relevant? But, yes, I do find him quite funny.
Back to top Go down
Grant
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
Grant

The Mighty Boosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Boosh   The Mighty Boosh Icon_minitimeThu 02 Oct 2008, 19:03

well, Bluefield started talking about Lee Evans
Back to top Go down
bluefield
friend of ours
friend of ours

The Mighty Boosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Boosh   The Mighty Boosh Icon_minitimeThu 02 Oct 2008, 19:04

It wasnt me sir is it playtime yet , sweet jesus
Back to top Go down
Grant
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
Grant

The Mighty Boosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Boosh   The Mighty Boosh Icon_minitimeThu 02 Oct 2008, 19:06

That's not what i mean Embarassed i meant, it popped into my head about my ross noble obsession when you mentioned Lee Evans, didn't mean it like that Razz sorry!!!

Edit: I meant to add in something, but i sent it without thinking, i got distracted Razz
Back to top Go down
bluefield
friend of ours
friend of ours

The Mighty Boosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Boosh   The Mighty Boosh Icon_minitimeThu 02 Oct 2008, 19:12

yeah Grant its cool I know what you meant, Ross Noble is inspired a bloody great comic in my humble opinion
Back to top Go down
Grant
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
Grant

The Mighty Boosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Boosh   The Mighty Boosh Icon_minitimeThu 02 Oct 2008, 19:12

Yeah! My favourite's his randomist tour Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dabamash
we're away
we're away
Dabamash

The Mighty Boosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Boosh   The Mighty Boosh Icon_minitimeThu 02 Oct 2008, 20:03

Ok, enough off topicness. Take it elsewhere people.
Back to top Go down
bluefield
friend of ours
friend of ours

The Mighty Boosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Boosh   The Mighty Boosh Icon_minitimeThu 02 Oct 2008, 20:37

Its been nice while it lasted...bye people cheers for the fun MT and good luck with the music stuff x.
It used to be a message board for people who could chat about Elbow and related subjects and have a bit of fun along the way, but something changed, what went wrong ? and Dabs lighten up a bit mate .... see ya
Back to top Go down
Dabamash
we're away
we're away
Dabamash

The Mighty Boosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Boosh   The Mighty Boosh Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 09:18

Chill out Bluefield. I think you will agree that this thread has gone off at a tangent, if nobody points out that a thread is going off topic, then the thread just degenerates, making it completely pointless. This being a mighty boosh thread, should stick to mighty boosh related posts. I don't mind small tangents, but when it gets to the point where a member comes into a thread because of the topic and then finds that it is no longer related to that topic, it's gone too far. I don't want to be a killjoy, all i'm trying to do is a stop threads from dying. Surely having a conversation about Ross Noble in the Mighty Boosh thread is off topic? Anyway, i'm not stopping you leaving, but I don't think that it is necessary that you do.
Back to top Go down
MagicalTrevor
administrator
administrator
MagicalTrevor

Male Number of posts : 1822

The Mighty Boosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Boosh   The Mighty Boosh Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 09:33

bluefield wrote:
Its been nice while it lasted...bye people cheers for the fun MT and good luck with the music stuff x.
It used to be a message board for people who could chat about Elbow and related subjects and have a bit of fun along the way, but something changed, what went wrong ? and Dabs lighten up a bit mate .... see ya

bluefield, sorry you feel that way, but a forum is meant to discuss topics, not fly off for ages on a totally different one. It's a sad reflection of the problem that you are saying goodbye in the Mighty Boosh thread...how off topic is that?

Nobody here wants to see you leave, but if the way this place has to be run in order to be a viable, informative and useful place for the band that we all love does not suit your needs, then so be it.
Back to top Go down
http://elbow.heavenforum.com
Misspelt Yoof
tower crane driver
tower crane driver

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2008-04-17

The Mighty Boosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Boosh   The Mighty Boosh Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 10:00

The last series was shockingly poor. The others were ok, at best.
Back to top Go down
MagicalTrevor
administrator
administrator
MagicalTrevor

The Mighty Boosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Boosh   The Mighty Boosh Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 10:13

I quite enjoyed the last one -"Eels up inside yer...finding an entrance where they can!"
Back to top Go down
Dikky
little beast
little beast

Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-08-11

The Mighty Boosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Boosh   The Mighty Boosh Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 18:58

The Mighty Boosh are good, but Flight Of The Conchords are better.
Back to top Go down
fadeupyoursmile
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
fadeupyoursmile

Female Number of posts : 1314
Registration date : 2008-05-23

The Mighty Boosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Boosh   The Mighty Boosh Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 21:23

Does anyone else see the irony of people complaining about a Mighty Boosh thread going off topic...?!
The boosh are pretty damn all over the map jumping from a pen caddy to charlie... a thing made out of bubble gum... I really loved the first two series, low production values and all, but the third series left me cold, still going to see them live in Oct and looking forward to it!!!
Back to top Go down
MagicalTrevor
administrator
administrator
MagicalTrevor

The Mighty Boosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Boosh   The Mighty Boosh Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 09:12

The irony gets even stronger my mentioning Ross Noble. He'd be a nightmare to try and keep on topic, I think I'd have a nervous breakdown.

Enjoy the Boosh, you gonna get dressed up?
Back to top Go down
Grant
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
Grant

The Mighty Boosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Boosh   The Mighty Boosh Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 16:12

Yes, i think that may be where i get it from, MT. I'm notorious for being a human sponge Rolling Eyes for example, if i read one of Stephen Fry's books for a while, then, for roughly half the amount of time i spent reading it, i talk like Mr. Fry Razz same goes for watching the Noble Smile also, i'm not a big fan of the mighty boosh, so, i'll be off Smile
Back to top Go down
Leo
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
Leo

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-08-11

The Mighty Boosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Boosh   The Mighty Boosh Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 17:34

Boosh is alright. Prefer proper stand up though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leowatkinshomerecordings
fadeupyoursmile
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
fadeupyoursmile

Female Number of posts : 1314
Registration date : 2008-05-23

The Mighty Boosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Boosh   The Mighty Boosh Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 19:37

MagicalTrevor wrote:
The irony gets even stronger my mentioning Ross Noble. He'd be a nightmare to try and keep on topic, I think I'd have a nervous breakdown.

Enjoy the Boosh, you gonna get dressed up?
Nah, my mate made me a hat with the bosh head sewed on.. i'l wear that... or dress up like ol' greg!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Mighty Boosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Boosh   The Mighty Boosh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mighty Boosh
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next