elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lonlieness of...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leo
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
Leo

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-08-11

The Lonlieness of... Empty
PostSubject: The Lonlieness of...   The Lonlieness of... Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2008, 19:06

a tower crane driver... it wont sound that good without a phaser; even still it needs the strings, drums and bass.

|-0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0---|
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| repeat MANY times... before the breakdown...
|-5--5--5--5--5--5--9--9--9--9--9--9--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7---|
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-4--5--7--11--9--7--4~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
|-3--5--7--10--8--7--3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

|-7--5--4--9--11--12--------------------------------------------------------------|
|-7--5--3--8--10--12--------------------------------------------------------------|

then

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| repeat MANY times... before orchestral bit...

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| then back into...
|-7--7--7--7--7--7--6--6--6--6--6--6--2--2--2--2--2--2--5--5--5--5--5--5---|

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| repeat ONCE... before DIFFERENT LITTLE BIT...

|-0--0--0--0--0--0----|
|------------------------|
|------------------------| back into...
|-11-9-11-9--7--6----|

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| this a few times before end bit...

|-4--5--7--11--9--7--4~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
|-3--5--7--10--8--7--3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

END!!!!

tell me if you think this is right or OK!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leowatkinshomerecordings
Dabamash
we're away
we're away
Dabamash

Male Number of posts : 2079
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: The Lonlieness of...   The Lonlieness of... Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2008, 19:23

I think it is right AND ok, and I haven't even read it. That shows how much I blindly trust your judgement.
Back to top Go down
Leo
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
Leo

Male Number of posts : 1083

PostSubject: Re: The Lonlieness of...   The Lonlieness of... Icon_minitimeSat 20 Sep 2008, 08:18

how flattering! Embarassed

cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leowatkinshomerecordings
bluefield
friend of ours
friend of ours

Male Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: The Lonlieness of...   The Lonlieness of... Icon_minitimeSat 20 Sep 2008, 10:03

nice work Leo, I might give it a whirl, unusually although I love Elbows music I dont play it on the guitar and I play a lot, I don't want it to influence any music I write too much I guess
Back to top Go down
Ted
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Ted

Male Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The Lonlieness of...   The Lonlieness of... Icon_minitimeWed 24 Sep 2008, 22:38

Sounds really lovely when I played it. Good effort!
Back to top Go down
heshofcheese
friend of ours
friend of ours
heshofcheese

Male Number of posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: The Lonlieness of...   The Lonlieness of... Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep 2008, 20:15

Good work there mate. The only thing I would add is, I think Mark plays a big strummed C/G chord in between the two little riffs ( about 1.58 into the song) and also the same chord right at the end.
Sounds great on 12 string acoustic Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.panicnow.bravehost.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lonlieness of...   The Lonlieness of... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lonlieness of...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
elbow room only :: welcome to elbow room only :: chords and tabs-
Jump to: