elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fantastic podcast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
noisebox
fallen angel
fallen angel

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Fantastic podcast Empty
PostSubject: Fantastic podcast   Fantastic podcast Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 21:12

check out the NPR podcast - this is an Anerican site which podcasts full length concerts. In the last couple of months they podcasted gigs from bands like Spiritualized, Ting Tings, Raconteurs, Tom Waits, Fleet Foxes, Nada Surf etc all completely free. You can get it from:

http://www.npr.org/rss/podcast.php?id=510253
Back to top Go down
Dabamash
we're away
we're away
Dabamash

Male Number of posts : 2079
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Fantastic podcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantastic podcast   Fantastic podcast Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 21:25

Thanks for the link. TBH, none of the bands featured really interest me, and no Elbow (shame on NPR). Good link anyway.
Back to top Go down
noisebox
fallen angel
fallen angel

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Fantastic podcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantastic podcast   Fantastic podcast Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2008, 15:14

Just thought I'd let you know that the latest podcast is two hours of live Radiohead. Second best at the moment, I know but stil...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantastic podcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantastic podcast   Fantastic podcast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantastic podcast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
elbow room only :: welcome to elbow room only :: the hole (in the neighbourhood)-
Jump to: