elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

take your dummy out

Go down 
+6
leespoons
fadeupyoursmile
Calum
al
josephblack
bluefield
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fadeupyoursmile
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
fadeupyoursmile

Female Number of posts : 1314
Registration date : 2008-05-23

take your dummy out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: take your dummy out   take your dummy out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 19:53

ChrissyBoy wrote:
its hard to see why this albums taken so long.. at the end of My Very Best.
I had never heard that before, thanks!

Also just after "Tkae the dummy out" there is "Here we go" and the sweetest little kiddy voice saying "Here we go!"
Back to top Go down
al
friend of ours
friend of ours

Female Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: take your dummy out   take your dummy out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 20:43

There's some sort of conversation going on at the end of Lucky with Disease, I can't make it out though!

I really didn't think there was this many!
Back to top Go down
leespoons
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
leespoons

Male Number of posts : 951
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: take your dummy out   take your dummy out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2008, 06:19

huh wrote:
Also just after "Tkae the dummy out" there is "Here we go" and the sweetest little kiddy voice saying "Here we go!"

Yep, that's Jupp's son. See below from this interview (the same one that I quoted when we were talking about Powder Blue, the song)

popmatters interview wrote:
There is a moment at the beginning of "Mexican Standoff" where you can hear a child laughing. This is none other than Jupp's three-year-old son, Dylan.

"If you listen to the beginning of that song you can hear this strange noise and that was Jupp playing with the pedals of a bike we had in Blueprint. It was upside down and we had it rigged to record the sound and little Dylan was watching him. Imagine being a little boy and seeing your father do these silly things with a bike!" Guy says.
Back to top Go down
fadeupyoursmile
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
fadeupyoursmile

Female Number of posts : 1314

PostSubject: Re: take your dummy out   take your dummy out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2008, 16:46

I did know that, but i thought it was a bit too "Fanatic" to know who the little voice belonged to! I love the way he mimic's it perfectly!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: take your dummy out   take your dummy out - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

take your dummy out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
elbow room only :: welcome to elbow room only :: elbow patch-
Jump to: