elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

elbow - Botanique, Brussels

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wurzel
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-20

elbow - Botanique, Brussels Empty
PostSubject: elbow - Botanique, Brussels   elbow - Botanique, Brussels Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2008, 06:12

Yesterday I saw for the 6th time Elbow and again they blew me away. So beautiful, so strong, so epic.
Also managed to say hello to Guy before the gig when he came out for a smoke and he's really a very nice and down to earth person.
Back to top Go down
MagicalTrevor
administrator
administrator
MagicalTrevor

Male Number of posts : 1822
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: elbow - Botanique, Brussels   elbow - Botanique, Brussels Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2008, 07:47

He's a lovely, lovely man. Glad you enjoyed it, looking forward to the webcast of the Amsterdam gig tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://elbow.heavenforum.com
wurzel
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: elbow - Botanique, Brussels   elbow - Botanique, Brussels Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2008, 08:29

Still surprised about Guy's kindness. For the same money he could easily be a Gallangher-kind of musician Very Happy But the oppposite was true, wish I had one of my own cds to give him. Next time perhaps...

Looking forward to tonight's broadcast...
Back to top Go down
evilpixie
friend of ours
friend of ours
evilpixie

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: elbow - Botanique, Brussels   elbow - Botanique, Brussels Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 23:35

Was lucky enough to get hold of tickets for the Brussels gig. Elbow's music sounds so right whether it's the Botanique, Southbank or Glastonbury. Just goes to show that size doesn't matter! Wink
Back to top Go down
bluefield
friend of ours
friend of ours

Male Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: elbow - Botanique, Brussels   elbow - Botanique, Brussels Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 10:54

thats great must have been a good gig I love brussels
Back to top Go down
Calum
friend of ours
friend of ours
Calum

Male Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: elbow - Botanique, Brussels   elbow - Botanique, Brussels Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 11:21

Saw them at the Ancienne Belgiques a few years ago and it was one of the gigs I'll never forget. Definitely one of the best times I've seen Elbow. Great night too!
Back to top Go down
evilpixie
friend of ours
friend of ours
evilpixie

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: elbow - Botanique, Brussels   elbow - Botanique, Brussels Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 12:22

Enjoyed the Brussels gig but thought Amsterdam the following night was even better!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: elbow - Botanique, Brussels   elbow - Botanique, Brussels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

elbow - Botanique, Brussels
Page 1 of 1