elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CVs...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fadeupyoursmile
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
fadeupyoursmile

Female Number of posts : 1314
Registration date : 2008-05-23

CVs... Empty
PostSubject: CVs...   CVs... Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 19:39

... A slightly self indulgent topic as i am writing it instead of writing my "Personal statement" on a Job Aplication form.
I always struggle with that section of the Job Aplication process, listing all the other jobs you've ever had is boring, but fine once you remember to keep a list! This form is doubley hard as "Hobbies and interests" have been removed from the personal statement section!!!

But i digress, if i had my way, i wouldn't say any of what i've just typed out... So... In an ideal world, what would you put on your CV?!

Hobbies and Interests -
Music. In all its forms. The internet, to find the music, and pictures, and videos, but mainly music and talking about music with people from the internet. Taking photos, deleting them. Making things out of stuff... Breaking them. Reading, but only in the bath. Driving down country lanes with the windows down and M83 on the stereo!
Personal Statement -
I'm looking for a very well paid job with minimal hours, that involves being outside when its sunny, inside when its cold, where i'm not the only single person working there and where "every day is ciderday".
Back to top Go down
Jonny
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Jonny

Male Number of posts : 891
Registration date : 2008-04-01

CVs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVs...   CVs... Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 14:28

I hate writing CVs. I don't like talking about myself.
Back to top Go down

CVs...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
elbow room only :: welcome to elbow room only :: the hole (in the neighbourhood)-
Jump to: