elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dexter & Sinister

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicalTrevor
administrator
administrator
MagicalTrevor

Male Number of posts : 1822
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Dexter & Sinister Empty
PostSubject: Dexter & Sinister   Dexter & Sinister Icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2019, 22:39

I'm loving 'Dexter & Sinister'...for me, the best track I have heard from the boys in a long time...yay for a return to form!
Back to top Go down
http://elbow.heavenforum.com
ChrissyBoy
leader of the free world
leader of the free world

Male Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Dexter & Sinister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter & Sinister   Dexter & Sinister Icon_minitimeSat 03 Aug 2019, 00:21

Aye not a bad track... Real mix of some repeat keyboard notes from something I'm hearing but also a bit of old early elbow sound. Hope all well with whoever checks in. Long time no post x
Back to top Go down
Eag
little beast
little beast
Eag

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Dexter & Sinister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter & Sinister   Dexter & Sinister Icon_minitimeFri 20 Sep 2019, 18:22

Fantastic, and Jesca's vocal line makes the hairs on my arms stand up every time Smile

I always end up comparing new tracks to old, but with a beloved back catalogue, that's only a compliment... with this one it's hard to see past the structure and tone of Fly Boy Blue/Lunette... maybe Newborn? Both Potters are doing a heck of a lot throughout!

Brilliant that Elbow are back to form on incredible opening album tracks after (IMO, of course) 2 weak ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dexter & Sinister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter & Sinister   Dexter & Sinister Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dexter & Sinister
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
elbow room only :: welcome to elbow room only :: elbow music-
Jump to: