elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LEADERS OF FREE WORLD - PICTURE WANTED OF ARTWORK

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hanpeel
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-01

LEADERS OF FREE WORLD -  PICTURE WANTED OF ARTWORK Empty
PostSubject: LEADERS OF FREE WORLD - PICTURE WANTED OF ARTWORK   LEADERS OF FREE WORLD -  PICTURE WANTED OF ARTWORK Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 22:14

Hello

A close friend of mine www.moshaughnessy.co.uk did the artwork for the previous elbow album. He never got a picture of any posters or billboards with his artwork on...and so as a surprise I'd love to be able to give him a copy of a picture.

if anybody has anything like this - please please leave a reply and I'll get in touch with ya!

there must be someone out there with one!

Cheers
Hannah
Back to top Go down
Calum
friend of ours
friend of ours
Calum

Male Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: LEADERS OF FREE WORLD - PICTURE WANTED OF ARTWORK   LEADERS OF FREE WORLD -  PICTURE WANTED OF ARTWORK Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 22:46

Sorry, I've got nothing...
Back to top Go down
Jonny
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Jonny

Male Number of posts : 891
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: LEADERS OF FREE WORLD - PICTURE WANTED OF ARTWORK   LEADERS OF FREE WORLD -  PICTURE WANTED OF ARTWORK Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 02:53

Ooh your friend did the Leaders artwork? Can you ask him if he was influenced by Genesis's A Trick of the Tail?

LEADERS OF FREE WORLD -  PICTURE WANTED OF ARTWORK 200px-trick76_p
Back to top Go down
lucky with disease
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
lucky with disease

Female Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: LEADERS OF FREE WORLD - PICTURE WANTED OF ARTWORK   LEADERS OF FREE WORLD -  PICTURE WANTED OF ARTWORK Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 16:34

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/anyday
Nat-erpillar
fallen angel
fallen angel

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: LEADERS OF FREE WORLD - PICTURE WANTED OF ARTWORK   LEADERS OF FREE WORLD -  PICTURE WANTED OF ARTWORK Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 13:25

Lucky person
i'm an illustration student and would love love LOVE to do artwork for elbow
sorry i don't have any thing to offer..
but couldn't you maybe get a really nice frame for the album book?get a couple of copies of the booklet and frame it with both sides showing? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hanpeel
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: In reply   LEADERS OF FREE WORLD -  PICTURE WANTED OF ARTWORK Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 20:27

lucky with disease wrote:
The posters on ebay any good to you?

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=elbow+posters

Thats fantastic!!! I will get that now! very happy.

Thank you very much for your replies too. If anybody does have photos of a billboard or anything like that anyway....

I complacently asked him about the genesis album cover (so not to give anything away), and no, he had not and still hasn't ever seen it :-)

Thanks Again

Hannah Peel
Back to top Go down
Jonny
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Jonny

Male Number of posts : 891
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: LEADERS OF FREE WORLD - PICTURE WANTED OF ARTWORK   LEADERS OF FREE WORLD -  PICTURE WANTED OF ARTWORK Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 07:47

Thanks very much for asking him for me! Now I can knowingly put that urban myth to sleep Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LEADERS OF FREE WORLD - PICTURE WANTED OF ARTWORK   LEADERS OF FREE WORLD -  PICTURE WANTED OF ARTWORK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LEADERS OF FREE WORLD - PICTURE WANTED OF ARTWORK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
elbow room only :: welcome to elbow room only :: elbow patch-
Jump to: