elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Seldom Seen Kid Instrumental CD?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KnapfordMaster98
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-05-28

The Seldom Seen Kid Instrumental CD? Empty
PostSubject: The Seldom Seen Kid Instrumental CD?   The Seldom Seen Kid Instrumental CD? Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2015, 03:46

I'm a fairly new Elbow fan, but I love them (how 'bout another US tour guys, eh?). I actually found them through the use of the Grounds For Divorce instrumental on Top Gear. I've been trying to find somewhere where I can get the real instrumental version of the song instead of karaoke remakes. I read on this thread (http://elbow.heavenforum.org/t1513-the-definitive-list-of-elbow-s-non-lp-tracks-160-tracks) that apparently there was an album called ‘The Seldom Seen Kid Instrumental’ Promo CD. I've looked everywhere, but I can't find a CD with this name. The closest I've found is a plain looking promo CD published by Fiction as well as a version with more colorful text on eBay. Neither of these mention anywhere that they are instrumental CDs, but these are the only promos of The Seldom Seen Kid I can find anywhere. I'm afraid to link them since I don't wanna blow my chance, but based on the description of a plain back and white text The Seldom Seen Kid Promo CD, is it the instrumental CDs that post was referring to? I'd like to know before I drop money on either of them. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

The Seldom Seen Kid Instrumental CD?
Page 1 of 1