elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mitchy
little beast
little beast
mitchy

Female Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse Empty
PostSubject: Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse   Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2014, 22:51

OK,after applying for and missing out on tickets for St. Paul's,manchester cathedral,maida vale and previous iTunes,if I don't get it this time,my heart will break and I will create a Mexican standoff at the venue on the night!good luck to everyone,especially if you get a spare for me!x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse   Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse Icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2014, 18:40

Last edited by Toasted Toast on Mon 19 Jul 2021, 01:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mitchy
little beast
little beast
mitchy

PostSubject: Re: Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse   Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse Icon_minitimeThu 04 Sep 2014, 22:51

Hi Ali,you think you will go down on the day and get a ticket?if you think it's worth it let me know and I will go too.i think it's so sad that all the fans who have put the hours in and are going to several Apollo dates in feb don't get to the roundhouse, grrr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse   Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2014, 09:04

Last edited by Toasted Toast on Mon 19 Jul 2021, 00:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mitchy
little beast
little beast
mitchy

PostSubject: Re: Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse   Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2014, 22:21

Thanks Ali,what time do you have to start queuing?
Back to top Go down
aleksg75
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-09-09

PostSubject: extra ticket to itunes fest show at roundhouse 12 september   Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse Icon_minitimeTue 09 Sep 2014, 17:34

hello! i very happily just learned that i won two tickets to the roundhouse show on 9/12, however i will be attending on my own so have an extra ticket i'd like to give to a true elbow fan. if interested, please email me XXXXX@XXXX.net as i will be traveling and not checking this forum much over the next couple of days. thanks!

Last edited by MagicalTrevor on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 17:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Against forum rules to post email addresses)
Back to top Go down
MagicalTrevor
administrator
administrator
MagicalTrevor

Male Number of posts : 1822
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse   Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse Icon_minitimeTue 09 Sep 2014, 17:38

Hi aleksg75,

It is against the forum rules to post email addresses. Please use the PM system for private messages such as this. You will be notified by email when you receive a PM.

Thanks,

MT
Back to top Go down
http://elbow.heavenforum.com
aleksg75
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse   Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse Icon_minitimeTue 09 Sep 2014, 18:19

Sorry about that! I'm new to the forum and admittedly didn't read all the rules as I just received my ticket notification and wanted to get the invite out there before I catch an international flight. If anyone is interested please PM me and I'll be sure to check the forum as soon as I can. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
MagicalTrevor
administrator
administrator
MagicalTrevor

Male Number of posts : 1822
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse   Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse Icon_minitimeTue 09 Sep 2014, 18:21

Not a problem, I don't expect everyone to read all the rules Smile But this one is for your own protection, we have spam bots trawling the site for email addresses.

Good luck selling the tickets, but I suggest you post in the 'Offered' section as well.
Back to top Go down
http://elbow.heavenforum.com
errant
friend of ours
friend of ours
errant

Male Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse   Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep 2014, 23:15

anyone know tonight's set-list?
Back to top Go down
ScentedAndDescending
newborn
newborn
ScentedAndDescending

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse   Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2014, 12:10

Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse Unname13
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse   Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2014, 12:43

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse   Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elbow at iTunes,Roundhouse
Page 1 of 1