elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First elbow live lounge.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beenbeen
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-04-12

First elbow live lounge. Empty
PostSubject: First elbow live lounge.   First elbow live lounge. Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2014, 18:33

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me out with something? My boyfriend is pretty obsessed with elbow and his 30th birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks - he has mentioned that he wishes he could find elbows first ever live lounge which was played on radio one about 15 years ish ago (around then, I could be wrong). Is there anyone out there with the recording which i could possibly download? Would be an amazing present! Thanks in advance 😊
Back to top Go down
lucky with disease
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
lucky with disease

Female Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: First elbow live lounge.   First elbow live lounge. Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2014, 23:54

Independent Women - Elbow COVER: https://youtu.be/oMUTiASn2B8 was the first.
Whoever uploaded this on YouTube might have the full live lounge recording with interview as you can hear a short snip of Guy speaking to Jo Whiley at the end of the song.
I just have an mp3 of the song itself of Independent Woman, Destiny's Child from live lounge 14th February 2002 and an mp3 cover of Teardrop by Massive Attack from 7th August 2003 live lounge.

I only have full mp3 recordings of the last two live lounge, with interview and one other song each, which included
"1 Thing" by Amerie 26 August 2005 and 'Back to Black" by Amy Winehouse
5 June 2008
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/anyday
Beenbeen
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-04-12

PostSubject: Re: First elbow live lounge.   First elbow live lounge. Icon_minitimeSun 13 Apr 2014, 08:26

That's amazing - is there any chance of being able to send them over? Thanks so so much 😊
Back to top Go down
lucky with disease
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
lucky with disease

Female Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: First elbow live lounge.   First elbow live lounge. Icon_minitimeSun 13 Apr 2014, 23:20

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/anyday
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First elbow live lounge.   First elbow live lounge. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First elbow live lounge.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
elbow room only :: welcome to elbow room only :: elbow patch-
Jump to: