elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elbow Live at The Hospital in Covent Garden..who was there?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nat-erpillar
fallen angel
fallen angel

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Elbow Live at The Hospital in Covent Garden..who was there?! Empty
PostSubject: Elbow Live at The Hospital in Covent Garden..who was there?!   Elbow Live at The Hospital in Covent Garden..who was there?! Icon_minitimeSun 25 May 2008, 17:23

Hey folks
I was lucky enough to win tickets to this incredible intimate gig,was wondering if anyone else here went?
it was so great..especially because they opened with switching off and finished with scattered black and whites..two of my favourite songs ever.
It really was like having Elbow play in your living room,the room was so small and i was stood right in front of Guy,i could barely even sense anyone else in the room until between songs when everyone cheered Very Happy

I'll always remember that gig as a very special night,i can't wait to see the footage of it when it's broadcast!

http://news.q4music.com/2008/05/elbow_rock_the_joint.html

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nat-erpillar
fallen angel
fallen angel

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Live at The Hospital in Covent Garden..who was there?!   Elbow Live at The Hospital in Covent Garden..who was there?! Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 21:15

well i guess it was just me then cheers
Back to top Go down
Jonny
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Jonny

Male Number of posts : 891
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Live at The Hospital in Covent Garden..who was there?!   Elbow Live at The Hospital in Covent Garden..who was there?! Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 23:41

Wow Switching Off and Scattered Black and Whites... sounds sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Live at The Hospital in Covent Garden..who was there?!   Elbow Live at The Hospital in Covent Garden..who was there?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elbow Live at The Hospital in Covent Garden..who was there?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
elbow room only :: welcome to elbow room only :: elbow patch-
Jump to: