elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My very long assessment of TTOALOE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrissieInFL
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ChrissieInFL

Female Number of posts : 1523
Registration date : 2008-04-07

My very long assessment of TTOALOE Empty
PostSubject: My very long assessment of TTOALOE   My very long assessment of TTOALOE Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2014, 18:36

OK, I have been listening to and thinking about the new album all week, and my brain was popping. I wrote out my thoughts and they were way too damn long to post here, so I will leave a link to my (otherwise defunct) blog, where it has been posted for anyone who may be interested. I just needed to get all that out of my head, to be honest. I feel so cleansed!  Laughing 

It is here: http://waiablog.blogspot.com/2014/03/elbow-take-off-and-landing-of.html

I am also enjoying the comments left by those of y'all who have heard the album. Sharing the experience is half the fun!  cheers
Back to top Go down
ChrissyBoy
leader of the free world
leader of the free world

Male Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: My very long assessment of TTOALOE   My very long assessment of TTOALOE Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2014, 19:00

nice one Chrissie, thanks for sharing  Wink 
Back to top Go down
ChrissieInFL
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ChrissieInFL

Female Number of posts : 1523
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: My very long assessment of TTOALOE   My very long assessment of TTOALOE Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar 2014, 15:24

Thanks ChrissyBoy - and thanks to you too, My Bury Vest, for reading and dropping me a comment. You both deserve medals for wading into so much verbal muck - so here ya go!  Very Happy

My very long assessment of TTOALOE Goldme16
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My very long assessment of TTOALOE   My very long assessment of TTOALOE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My very long assessment of TTOALOE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
elbow room only :: welcome to elbow room only :: elbow music-
Jump to: