elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That One Song

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
boy
little beast
little beast
boy

Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2012-10-19

That One Song Empty
PostSubject: That One Song   That One Song Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 17:32

With the arena tour approaching very quickly, I was wondering what the ONE song you'd all like to hear live the most. For me, it's probably Powder Blue, but it will probably be different tomorrow.

Yourselves?
Back to top Go down
TinTin
friend of ours
friend of ours
TinTin

Female Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2012-02-28

That One Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: That One Song   That One Song Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 20:47

Soooooo hard to choose . But at the moment would love to hear Buffallo Ghosts, very much into Dead in the boot.. l would love to hear Grace under pressure live , its not my favourite song but the drumming is mind blowing and would be great to hear live..
Back to top Go down
boy
little beast
little beast
boy

That One Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: That One Song   That One Song Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 21:24

Oh yeah, Grace Under Pressure (how did I forget!) would be awesome live. So would Great Expectations and Red.
Back to top Go down
TinTin
friend of ours
friend of ours
TinTin

That One Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: That One Song   That One Song Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 21:42

Yeah too many to choose from. Can't wait to see what they have planned for us . Not long now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
boy
little beast
little beast
boy

That One Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: That One Song   That One Song Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 01:07

In some senses I hope they steer away from the setlist they're using atm. High Ideals was unexpected but the rest (maybe excluding SBaW) is pretty predictable. They said they're gonna be pulling some old ones out of the bag and some B-Sides so hopefully it's gonna be awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TinTin
friend of ours
friend of ours
TinTin

That One Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: That One Song   That One Song Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 07:46

Saw them perform l think possibly my favourite song 'Great Expectations ' in Belfast last year . It was so magical as we were not "stoned " but definitely had rain in our hair !
Back to top Go down
boy
little beast
little beast
boy

That One Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: That One Song   That One Song Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 10:35

You were only smoking because it was something to share Wink
Back to top Go down
My Bury Vest
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
My Bury Vest

Male Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2009-02-12

That One Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: That One Song   That One Song Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 12:51

TinTin wrote:
Saw them perform l think possibly my favourite song 'Great Expectations ' in Belfast last year . It was so magical as we were not "stoned " but definitely had rain in our hair !

I was there for that Tin Tin - that song always transports me into another world, along with Newborn. Both my all time favourite songs from anyone.

I was barking it back at Guy from near the front ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TamedLamia
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
TamedLamia

Female Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-04-01

That One Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: That One Song   That One Song Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 13:42

Newborn
Back to top Go down
http://www.katrins-elbow-site.de.vu
TinTin
friend of ours
friend of ours
TinTin

That One Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: That One Song   That One Song Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 21:51

Ha ha My Bury Vest .were you one of the y lippy kids , Guy told to pipe down . ? Did you get soaked when all the rain blew down off the roof in great bucket loads . We were just a bit back from the front in our 'Absolute Vodka 'ponchos. Ahh happy times. drunken
Back to top Go down
My Bury Vest
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
My Bury Vest

Male Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2009-02-12

That One Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: That One Song   That One Song Icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct 2012, 04:55

TinTin wrote:
Ha ha My Bury Vest .were you one of the y lippy kids , Guy told to pipe down . ? Did you get soaked when all the rain blew down off the roof in great bucket loads . We were just a bit back from the front in our 'Absolute Vodka 'ponchos. Ahh happy times. drunken

Nah, wasn't one of those, was respectful as always ! However, I'd drunk a little too much Guinness and my 2 mates met the band by chance outside the Malmaison, and they ended up drinking and playing pool with the band in the penthouse suite whilst Sir Vest was kippin' away in his Premier Inn ! Crying or Very sad

Back on topic, for those going to the arena tours (not me), I'd realistically hope for Buffalo Ghosts aswell.....
Back to top Go down
TinTin
friend of ours
friend of ours
TinTin

That One Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: That One Song   That One Song Icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct 2012, 08:29

I feel your pain , Gutted ! Next time stick to soft drinks and stick with your mate ! Lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

That One Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: That One Song   That One Song Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That One Song
Page 1 of 1