elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any chance of an MEN Dec 1 tickets swap?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quantise
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-04-18

Any chance of an MEN Dec 1 tickets swap? Empty
PostSubject: Any chance of an MEN Dec 1 tickets swap?   Any chance of an MEN Dec 1 tickets swap? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 19:19

I've got seated tickets (Block 203 D5/D6). Can't be doing with seats at MEN though so I'm looking to do a deal for 2 standing tickets. Happy to pay the difference plus a reasonable bit extra.
Back to top Go down
boy
little beast
little beast
boy

Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2012-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Any chance of an MEN Dec 1 tickets swap?   Any chance of an MEN Dec 1 tickets swap? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 21:11

Crikey*, I've never been to the M.E.N before and we've got seating tickets... how bad is it?

* New phrase I'm trying out... it's only a trial period.
Back to top Go down
Quantise
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Any chance of an MEN Dec 1 tickets swap?   Any chance of an MEN Dec 1 tickets swap? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 13:58

There's zero atmosphere. Might be OK for some people. The sound is also bad, the higher up the tiers you are. Think of a large stereo playing in a bus depot.
Back to top Go down
boy
little beast
little beast
boy

Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2012-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Any chance of an MEN Dec 1 tickets swap?   Any chance of an MEN Dec 1 tickets swap? Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 11:05

Well we're in 110 so hopefully it's not that bad scratch

UPDATE (24/10/2012): We went to the M.E.N to watch Michael McIntyre tonight and, although we were floor seated, I rather enjoyed it. I think it's quite a nice arena. On the way out, going up the stairs I went and stood where we'd be sitting in December and I think have quite a good view in 110 (but that is without the thousand people standing in front of us). I like how the seats go down by each row, which means that everyone can see. That's all from me, folks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any chance of an MEN Dec 1 tickets swap?   Any chance of an MEN Dec 1 tickets swap? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any chance of an MEN Dec 1 tickets swap?
Page 1 of 1