elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rumours of Elbow Playing Ethiad Stadium (Man citys ground) Is It True?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LaurenJade
newborn
newborn
LaurenJade

Female Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-12-18

Rumours of Elbow Playing Ethiad Stadium (Man citys ground) Is It True?!  Empty
PostSubject: Rumours of Elbow Playing Ethiad Stadium (Man citys ground) Is It True?!    Rumours of Elbow Playing Ethiad Stadium (Man citys ground) Is It True?!  Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2011, 14:55

A few months back i read in the sun newspaper, elbow will be playing Manchester city Stadium, if so this would be perfect
My favourite band playing at my teams ground, i'd love for these rumours to be TRUE!!!

Shocked
Back to top Go down
errant
friend of ours
friend of ours
errant

Male Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Rumours of Elbow Playing Ethiad Stadium (Man citys ground) Is It True?!    Rumours of Elbow Playing Ethiad Stadium (Man citys ground) Is It True?!  Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 17:03

i'm sure i once said they'd be bloody lucky to sell enough to play the MEN back in 09 and i was proven wrong, so i'm saying nowt...

other than, they'd have to go some to shift enough tickets for the ethiad stadium...
Back to top Go down
oneofthethree
friend of ours
friend of ours

Male Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Rumours of Elbow Playing Ethiad Stadium (Man citys ground) Is It True?!    Rumours of Elbow Playing Ethiad Stadium (Man citys ground) Is It True?!  Icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 18:36

Excellent, no need to queue for toilets :-)

Looking at a schedule of Australia in the spring, summer could be a good time for a big gig. I think they'd need a pretty hot support line up to sell it out though.
Back to top Go down
My Bury Vest
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
My Bury Vest

Male Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Rumours of Elbow Playing Ethiad Stadium (Man citys ground) Is It True?!    Rumours of Elbow Playing Ethiad Stadium (Man citys ground) Is It True?!  Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 07:45

oneofthethree wrote:
Excellent, no need to queue for toilets :-)

Looking at a schedule of Australia in the spring, summer could be a good time for a big gig. I think they'd need a pretty hot support line up to sell it out though.

Yeah, agree with that mate - would be a tough ask to sell that many tickets - Lancashire CCC (if they are still putting on gigs), would be the first step maybe.
Back to top Go down
Cestriansteve
friend of ours
friend of ours
Cestriansteve

Male Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Rumours of Elbow Playing Ethiad Stadium (Man citys ground) Is It True?!    Rumours of Elbow Playing Ethiad Stadium (Man citys ground) Is It True?!  Icon_minitimeThu 22 Dec 2011, 13:47

They should do the Forestry Commission gigs again. They were superb!
Back to top Go down
oneofthethree
friend of ours
friend of ours

Male Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Rumours of Elbow Playing Ethiad Stadium (Man citys ground) Is It True?!    Rumours of Elbow Playing Ethiad Stadium (Man citys ground) Is It True?!  Icon_minitimeThu 22 Dec 2011, 13:56

Lancashire aren't doing gigs since the refurb of the ground. If it was a one-off gig on a Saturday with a decent support line up, I could see them getting close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumours of Elbow Playing Ethiad Stadium (Man citys ground) Is It True?!    Rumours of Elbow Playing Ethiad Stadium (Man citys ground) Is It True?!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumours of Elbow Playing Ethiad Stadium (Man citys ground) Is It True?!
Page 1 of 1