elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 tickets for Berlin 10th November

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jinxie
newborn
newborn

Female Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-09-14

2 tickets for Berlin 10th November Empty
PostSubject: 2 tickets for Berlin 10th November   2 tickets for Berlin 10th November Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 10:16

I have 2 tickets for the Berlin gig at Huxleys, bought from the Eventim the day they went on sale.

Was so looking forward to it, cause I have never seen them live and they are my favourite band.
Unfortunately, I won't be able to go (unexpected health problems, I'm in Croatia nad won't be able to travel) so I am looking to sell.

They are "print-at-home" type of tickets so you get them in PDF-form by email.

Payment by PayPal only.

You get a discount, so they're 25 Euro each, i.e. 50 Euro for both.
Back to top Go down
jinxie
newborn
newborn

PostSubject: Re: 2 tickets for Berlin 10th November   2 tickets for Berlin 10th November Icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 10:52

Still haven't sold the tickets, so I'm giving them away for free. It would be a shame to let them go to waste.
If anybody wants them, let me know.
Back to top Go down
jinxie
newborn
newborn

PostSubject: Re: 2 tickets for Berlin 10th November   2 tickets for Berlin 10th November Icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 11:36

II haven't reached the post limit for sending private messages, so I can't reply to anyone who sends me a private message unless they send me their email address.

I got a PM from OpenArms re: the tickets, so I have to reply here: OK, let me know if you want them. Hope you can go if I can't. Smile
Back to top Go down
Open arms
little beast
little beast
Open arms

Female Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-11-04

PostSubject: Re: 2 tickets for Berlin 10th November   2 tickets for Berlin 10th November Icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 11:59

Haha and as I'm new too I'm not allowed to write my email adress in private messages !
I'm still waiting for my boyfriend's answer, I tell you as soon as I got it !
But I'm 80% sure I'll have a No. Because 11 hours of car to reach Berlin is quite long ! Crying or Very sad

Edit : as I thought, he said no. I hope you will find someone until tomorrow, I'm sorry you can't go and sorry for your health too.
Back to top Go down
http://simpsonvips.canalblog.com/
jinxie
newborn
newborn

PostSubject: Re: 2 tickets for Berlin 10th November   2 tickets for Berlin 10th November Icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 12:59

It just seems such a shame to let those tickets go to waste. Sad
I was so looking forward to going - I bought them the very first day they went on sale.

I offered them on several places on the Internet, and nobody seems to want them. Weird.
Back to top Go down
Open arms
little beast
little beast
Open arms

Female Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-11-04

PostSubject: Re: 2 tickets for Berlin 10th November   2 tickets for Berlin 10th November Icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 13:14

Yes I understand it's a real pity and you paid them Crying or Very sad !

The gig is indicated as "complete" so probably all the real big fans have already their tickets for weeks too, that's why nobody needs them now.

I have no solution for you unfortunately, plus you live very far from Berlin so you can't go in front of the hall and tell people in late that you have tickets, because it's the last solution that comes to my mind :/
Back to top Go down
http://simpsonvips.canalblog.com/
jinxie
newborn
newborn

PostSubject: Re: 2 tickets for Berlin 10th November   2 tickets for Berlin 10th November Icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 17:46

It's not money I'm worried about (if I were, I wouldn't be giving them away for free Wink, it just seems such a shame to just throw them away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 tickets for Berlin 10th November   2 tickets for Berlin 10th November Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 tickets for Berlin 10th November
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
elbow room only :: tickets and items for sale or to buy :: offered-
Jump to: