elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elbow at Glasto 2011 DVDs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
southpawgrammar
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-07-13

Elbow at Glasto 2011 DVDs Empty
PostSubject: Elbow at Glasto 2011 DVDs   Elbow at Glasto 2011 DVDs Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 16:32

Alright! I am selling really good high quality DVDs of Elbow at Glastonbury 2011, £7.50 each, email me at *******@hotmail.com if you are interested. I was doing it on eBay but got removed for obvious copyright reasons, but you can look at my feedback for these DVDs if you want some assurance: http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...ab=AllFeedback

Also selling U2, Beyonce, Coldplay and Morrissey from Glastonbury, Radiohead from Glastonbury 1997, Coldplay and Arctic Monkeys from this year's T in the Park, Arcade Fire and the Libertines from last years Reading Festival and many more!

*******@hotmail.com

MagicalTrevor wrote:
Moved this thread to the 'Offered' forum, and removed the email address. Please do not put your email address in a post, use the PM system instead.

Thanks,

MT
Back to top Go down

Elbow at Glasto 2011 DVDs
Page 1 of 1