elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any chance becoming a part of an Elbow video?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ElbowFreak
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ElbowFreak

Female Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Any chance becoming a part of an Elbow video?! Empty
PostSubject: Any chance becoming a part of an Elbow video?!   Any chance becoming a part of an Elbow video?! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 08:59

Hey...
well, just looking through some awesome Elbow videos... so I'm guessing, how can you become part of a video?
I'm from Germany, so it's a bit of a problem, too. *LOL* But I just would want to know how people get in music vids anyways... It would be to cool. :-)

Love and greets and Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
mrswoman
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
mrswoman

Female Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Any chance becoming a part of an Elbow video?!   Any chance becoming a part of an Elbow video?! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 14:54

Hey EF, the only music video I've been in was alongside the thousands who saw Coldplay at The Reebok Stadium on the last night of their UK tour and just happened to end up in the 'Fix You' promo. Unless you're very well-informed - which I wasn't - I guess most of these opportunities just come up as a lucky surprise, mid-way through a gig for instance.

You never know, you could get your chance with being spotted in the crowd during live footage at a German festival! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://elbowfans.org
ElbowFreak
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ElbowFreak

Female Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Any chance becoming a part of an Elbow video?!   Any chance becoming a part of an Elbow video?! Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 07:44

Hmm, what about all the supernumeraries in the videos...
I came up with this topic because of MTV. They are doing the "All-eyes-on" advertisings over here and show a little part of the video shooting. That's were I thought: well, how do these people even know there is a video shoot... Rolling Eyes

And German festivals: well, I guess they take Glasto or Reading for shooting a video. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any chance becoming a part of an Elbow video?!   Any chance becoming a part of an Elbow video?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any chance becoming a part of an Elbow video?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
elbow room only :: welcome to elbow room only :: elbow patch-
Jump to: