elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poll results (Perfect Elbow song)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrissieInFL
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ChrissieInFL

Female Number of posts : 1523
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Poll results (Perfect Elbow song) Empty
PostSubject: Poll results (Perfect Elbow song)   Poll results (Perfect Elbow song) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 14:24

OK, I wanted to make a new thread just to announce the winner of the Elbow song poll, since the fact that we did have a winner sorta got buried under a pile of lolcats yesterday on the original thread. Rolling Eyes

It's Newborn!! Which I sorta thought might be the winner, since it is so awesome to listen to. So that tune will be representing Elbow on my Perfect Tens playlist. I also threw Scattered Black and Whites on there because I love it, and because I can. Razz I have posted my little playlist thingy on my MySpace page, which is right here, for anyone who wants to see the complete list. Or anyone who is really bored. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dabamash
we're away
we're away
Dabamash

Male Number of posts : 2079
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Poll results (Perfect Elbow song)   Poll results (Perfect Elbow song) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 15:02

Yer....the lolcats. Sorry about that, seemed to have started something. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MagicalTrevor
administrator
administrator
MagicalTrevor

Male Number of posts : 1822

PostSubject: Re: Poll results (Perfect Elbow song)   Poll results (Perfect Elbow song) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 15:25

Er nice idea, but I did suggest on that thread that the poll run until 1 day after the 100 registered user signs up.

However if you want me to stop it now I can do so.
Back to top Go down
http://elbow.heavenforum.com
Dabamash
we're away
we're away
Dabamash

Male Number of posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Poll results (Perfect Elbow song)   Poll results (Perfect Elbow song) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 15:33

Might as well.
Back to top Go down
ChrissieInFL
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ChrissieInFL

Female Number of posts : 1523
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Poll results (Perfect Elbow song)   Poll results (Perfect Elbow song) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 18:35

MagicalTrevor wrote:
Er nice idea, but I did suggest on that thread that the poll run until 1 day after the 100 registered user signs up.

However if you want me to stop it now I can do so.

Embarassed Man, I completely missed your post on the original thread (it got a little unruly over there yesterday). I just went back and looked...I apologize for stepping on your administrative toes there, MT. Didn't mean to. Sorry! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MagicalTrevor
administrator
administrator
MagicalTrevor

Male Number of posts : 1822

PostSubject: Re: Poll results (Perfect Elbow song)   Poll results (Perfect Elbow song) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 19:59

Hey there, this is a fan forum, so what the fans want the fans get (to a certain, reasonable extent)
Back to top Go down
http://elbow.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll results (Perfect Elbow song)   Poll results (Perfect Elbow song) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll results (Perfect Elbow song)
Page 1 of 1